facebook

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The beginning of spring !!!!!

I notice this morning around 15 til 7 that it was already daylight outside and I could hear some chirping birds. I know living in Oklahoma there is more than a good chance we could see some more snow and temps won't stay warm for a little while longer, but you can't deny that it is the beginning of spring. WHOAAA !!!! I'm super excited that next weekend we spring forward so it will be daylight longer. Jeremy also starts his spring break next Friday, March 12. I'll get 3 days of spring break with him, and have scheduled Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I'm of course hoping for warm weather for a possible zoo trip, Arbuckle Wilderness. I'm going to see if I can talk my sisters into a night in OKC, day at the zoo, motel with an indoor pool and then next day the Omniplex. If not we have incredible pizza and Pump it up. I am not scheduling Jeremy any Dr. visits during this time.

We took full advantage of the weather today, Jeremy got out his little motorcycle we drove it across the street to the church parking lot. I thought it will be fun for him to ride it around in the big parking lot. Then he noticed the playground equipment so away we went. Here is a clip of him playing, not sure what all he was telling me but at the end you can hear is, "I want to see it"

No comments: