facebook

Friday, June 4, 2010

Our first week of summer vacation....

Has been just TOTALLY AWESOME !!!!!!!! and I could so get use to sleeping until 6am and still having plenty of time to get ready, make it to work without being rushed and rushing Jeremy around to get him to latchkey by 7:15am.

Memorial day weekend we didn't do much, we stayed around the house did some cleaning out of things. We did go out to Granny & Papa's on Saturday to visit. My mom had my niece and 3 nephews so we spent the day at their house, went to 2 garage sales because 2 is all Kellyville had that day, but we all felt like we got some bargains. I got 2 new Home Interior pictures that looked new. I was pleased. We went to church Sunday and came home and slacked the rest of the day.

Tuesday, Jeremy got to take a trip to the Aquarium with the HTS she said he had a good time and I think they were both worn out. Thursday our HTS we will have for the summer started, so excited about that because it's our favorite Para from school, she works well with Jeremy and Jeremy works well with her.

We were suppose to go to the OKC zoo tonight, but I got busy at work and when I got home put a load of clothes in the washer, Jeremy crawled up in my lap and went to sleep. We wouldn't have gotten there until 6 and then it's over at 8. Jeremy for whatever reason today, not sure was tired, Misty said after playing outside for a little bit they came back in, he grabbed a book sit on the couch and took a 15 minute nap. I told Jeremy we would go to that Kiddie Park in Bartlesville one weekend when it's not just steaming hot.

Jeremy did sit on the potty today several times and did his business once.....

No comments: