facebook

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"I really need help"....

Jeremy told me yesterday, "I really need help"  this was only after he brought me a fruit cup and pudding cup he wanted to eat.  I told him go get a spoon, he would say, "help", I would say if you want to eat this you need to get mom a spoon and he finally did.  

I really don't understand the reason my son wants to put everything in his bedroom and then close the door, but it's an obsession with him and he cracks me up.  I'm doing 30 minutes last night on my treadmill and hear a "loud" bang, so that means something fell, I went to see and meet my son coming from the bathroom to his bedroom with his arms full of cleaning supplies.  He knocked my cabinet in the bathroom over, I'm not sure if he was trying to hide the evidence before he got caught, thought his room was dirty.  I'm not even sure why he felt he needed them items.   

No comments: