facebook

Monday, January 24, 2011

Another beautiful day in Columbia....

We didn't get the snow they said we were going to get.  I went to Wal-Mart Saturday and my car was literally covered.  I think we have a chance of snow mid-week but Friday it's suppose to warm up to above freezing. 

Jeremy  had a good weekend, playful, he had his favorite nurse, Shelly, who let him sit at the computer while she charted and he was happy.  It was so cute when she came into the room he did his ornery little giggle.  We played, we even took a little nap sitting in the chair, he slept longer than I did.  This morning, Jeremy was laughing and playful when Dr. Dan came in and he said, "it is good to  hear you laughing J"  It's funny he calls him J.  We are up to 16 pounds, I guess he will add a pound a day til Friday.  We did X-rays this morning and still scheduled for surgery on Friday...

No comments: