facebook

Friday, January 7, 2011

Jeremy-talk-a-lot...

You have seen the dolls that talk and are chatty, well I live with the model, Jeremy-talks-a-lot, the "live" version.  This week he has been talking up a storm at home, he comes up to me in the evenings or in the mornings and just starts to jabber, I hear lot of "I want", "I did", "I", "I", "I".  I would love to slow him down to hear what he is actually trying to tell me.  It is so cute, and I love his sweet little voice. 

This picture was taken at school and sent to me, he went up to the Smart Board (which he loves), he would not allow any of the other students to come up to the board, pushed his friends away and just giggled.  I so do not know where he got the idea that he could take over a situation and be controlling....
Jeremy at school, he wouldn't let anyone else up to the Smart talk board, would push the other kids away and giggle.....

No comments: