facebook

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tomorrow is "S" day.....

Tomorrow is surgery day, an event that was put in motion last August when I heard the words I could have lived the rest of my life without hearing, "Jeremy's spine has progressed rapidly and rotated inward, it's time to seek correction".  It started my research of scolliosis, not that I hadn't already, but also a mission of finding the physican to do this procedure.  My prayer to GOD was, "please heal Jeremy's spine without surgery, but if it's your will to heal with surgery intervention please help me to find that surgeon you have picked out".  GOD did just that and that is how we landed at The University of Missouri Children's Hospital under the care of Dr. Daniel Hoernschemeyer, aka Dr. Dan, J's super-hero.  I have been prepared for this day for a long time, back in August I was ready to close the chaper in our live, but God had other plans, I don't know why it happened like it did but I know God had a plan and a reason for us to go home, recover and come back.  Jeremy has responded so well to traction, again beyond my thoughts.  I sit in my room, here my son tracking down the hall at a fast speed in a walker, dragging 16 pounds and hear, "Hi, Jeremy" from lot of different voices, he is the master of diaster of the 5th floor of pediatrics. 

No comments: