facebook

Friday, October 23, 2009

The love of GOD....

I ponder from time to time, but I believe that GOD puts these thoughts in my skull to ponder and lessons to learn.

As a child, John 3:16 was probably the first bible verse I memorized. “For GOD so loved the world” yes the whole entire big world we live in and not just the USA. “That he gave his only begotten son” how could someone love the whole entire big world so much that they would give up their only son, come to earth in man-form and endure what he did just for us, because he loves us that much. I always heard before Jeremy was born, you can’t imagine loving someone that much that it will change your whole life and way of thinking. I do love Jeremy beyond words, would do anything for him, would die for him. August 9, 1999 when I was first shown Jeremy Ray and I looked into his innocent eyes my life was changed and he became a big priority in my life. “That whosoever, believeth on him” I’m glad he said “whosoever” because that means me and I knew at a young age I was a sinner and I needed GOD in my heart and life and needed to allow him control of this life. It also means whosoever calls up on his name. That includes the whole entire human race. The human race who are way beyond how wicked they were in Noah’s day and he flooded the earth, then what about Sodom and Gomorrah days, I think we have advanced way past that point as well, he destroyed them turned Lot’s wife into a pillar of salt because she couldn’t turn from her wicked ways, she couldn’t stand what she thought she was leaving behind and had to turn and get a look. “Should not perish but have everlasting life” that is life eternity, everlasting in heaven with HIM, the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last and my creator. I can only imagine that AWESOMENESS right now. I don’t know sometimes how GOD continues to love me, when I do the stupid things I do, get off track, take my focus off of him but he does and I’m so glad it’s a father’s love.

I get frustrated with Jeremy, often but it's the same frustration that makes me realize how innocent in his way of thinking he is, he doesn’t understand the way of the world, he just loves, wants to be loved and welcomes love. He sees everything as good. I can say since becoming a mom, he has taught me in so many ways. I need to see the world through Jeremy's eyes, through the eyes of GOD !!!!

No comments: