facebook

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Philippians 4: 8-9

8-Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, what ever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

9- The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the GOD of peace will be with you.

Our pastor told us Sunday to mediate on this verse, so I have wrote it at the top of my prayer list and have been reading it over and over so that I will dwell on the word of GOD, what is right and what is true.

I got an appointment for Jeremy to see Dr. Keith Bridwell at the Orthopaedic Department at Washington University in St. Louis on Monday, November 2. Dr. Bridwell has devoted his career to patients needing complex reconstructive spine surgery. I've seen some of the cases and he's done some pretty complex cases, I realize they aren't going to post the negative results but I also realize you could put Jeremy next to another child just like him and the outcomes would be different. Is he the right surgeon for us? is St. Louis Children's the best place for us? I don't know at this point but I feel this is a lead I need to be following and will do so until GOD shuts the door. My prayer started out GOD fix Jeremy's spine so he won't have to have surgery, but it became obvious that Jeremy is going to need surgery. I moved on to GOD please send me to the surgeon & facility you have picked out for Jeremy. We still see Dr. Phillips in Tulsa, I feel strongly about him, his name keeps coming up. It might be me seeing them both, getting their opinions, praying, consulting with Dr. Cyrus and Anagnost. I'm praying that GOD makes the choice clear to me.

No comments: