facebook

Monday, October 26, 2009

Oklahoma Family network- Hope of Harvest

That was the theme that was chosen for our OFN family reunion at Chester's Party barn in Piedmont. It was also Jeremy's school carnival but I knew he would have more fun being outside than inside. I purchased tickets for us to attend, my mom, sister and niece went with us. It was a nice road trip and a chance to try out the new vehicle. OFN has been such an important network in my life, many times over it has helped me with Jeremy. As the NE regional coordinator and with all the families I help I always receive way more, learn something new talking to new parents. It's always nice to be the bridge that connects another family with resources or another family in a similar situation. I always want to support what OFN is doing.

Here are a few pictures of Jeremy and when I saw a few I mean 3 because he played with my camera on the way to Granny's and ran down my battery. He was interested in the animals and wanted to crawl over the fence but I couldn't get him to even think about petting the goats or look at me for a picture of him and the pumpkins. He rode real still on the hay ride, we didn't go through the maze but we went down the big slide and landed in some wet sand in which he thought that was pretty darn funny. He picked out a pumpkin and we painted eyes on it yesterday and then he threw it, he thinks it's a ball.



No comments: