facebook

Friday, October 9, 2009

Research...

Jeremy has been saying, I want to see that. You know he is saying, I want but sometimes after it's hard to tell what he is saying.

Friday, I called a referral network from St. Louis and got referrals for 2 Pediatric Orthopedic surgeons that are spinal experts. I know my insurance will cover it as in-network as long as they are participates of BCBS of MO, in which they. I'm checking w/ Oklahoma Health Care authority to see what medicaid will do with us going out of state. I didn't get this info until late in the day. Dr. Lawrence Lenke and Dr. Keith Bridwell, they are partners. I pulled them both up on the web and what I read on some of the cases, they have done some pretty impressive procedures with good results. I'm going to call the office next week, explain about Jeremy and see what they say and see when we can get an appointment. They should also be able to tell me about the insurance as well. I don't want to drive 6 hours and it turn out like it was in Shreveport. I just want to be where GOD wants us.

I've been praying about buying a new car. When that guy backed into me 2 months ago at the gas station just sitting there and it smashed my door almost in 1/2 it made me think. Jeremy is getting older, bigger, he was too close to the front in my small car and getting harder to get in and out of the small car. My insurance rented me a vehicle while mine was being repaired, it was a Kia Rondo. I got to test drive it for 2 weeks and I loved the way it drove, it got about 20 miles less than my car did on a tank of gas. My last car was a Kia and I loved the car, it was a good car. It is getting older, high in mileage and if I had to take Jeremy out of state I wouldn't feel confident. Kia offers for 5 years or 60,000 bumper to bumper warranty including roadside hazard and then they have the 10 year 100,000 motor, powertrain and that was what drew me to getting a Kia the first time and discovered they are well made vehicles. I started my research, safety, payment and insurance. It's one of the safest vehicles on the road, payment will be about what my car payment was, my company credit union is offering 4.49%, they take my payment out of my check bi-weekly so you actually make one extra payment a year and I got a higher quote than what I was willing to pay, insurance will only go up about $12 a month but again I got a quote on a 6 cylinder knowing that I was going to buy a 4 so my insurance should not be much difference you get a discount for buying a new car. I went yesterday to the last Kia dealer I went to with all my knowledge tucked away, prayer if this was meant to be GOD guide me and let me know plus the price I was willing to pay. I got there about 12:30pm and left at 3pm with our white 2009 Kia Rondo. Jeremy sits in the back better and has been excited to check out the new vehicle. I like him being farther back from the front,he is easier to get in and out of it and more room. I don't go and just buy a car, I have to research, know the nuts and bolts.

No comments: