facebook

Monday, October 19, 2009

Plans....

Jeremy was out of school, Wed, Thursday and Friday for Fall Break. I know he's going to have spine surgery so I decided I would just take off Friday instead of my normal 3 days. I made arrangements for the HTS on Wednesday, Joyce she has watched him in the past. I came home he was still in his diaper, she said he didn't want to get dressed, fair enough he needed a lounge day. He was being his normal little ornery self. Thursday, Granny came to watch him, we went and got casted for new AFO. When I got home at 4 they were laying on the couch. We took Granny home, stayed a little while and Jeremy really just wanted to lay in my lap so we came home. I figured he was starting to get sick so we probably wouldn't be going to the zoo on Friday which was my plan. He laid around when we got home, about 8 I thought we might as well get ready for bed. When I was getting him dressed I noticed he seemed to be in pain, when I touched his foot and the big toe he was picking at earlier in the week was infected so I called the nurse and knew I would have to go in. I tried the new Pediatric Urgent care clinic but they were not taking anymore patients so I called the nurse back and Dr. Rippey called in Jeremy some bacatrim for the toe. Well during the night he started to run a fever and when he woke up Friday it wasn't just the toe he was pretty lethargic. The good thing he had been eating and drinking so we go in to see Dr. Cyrus, he did a Chest X-ray, cleaned a monster out of his ear and we came home and Jeremy slept pretty much all day. Saturday was a repeat he slept most the day, took his antibotic and breathing treatment. Saturday evening he started feeling better as I started feeling worse, so Sunday & Monday I stayed in bed and stayed home from work. I haven't been this sick in many years and either has Jeremy.

No comments: