facebook

Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello Monday....

I took off early Friday to get my hair trimmed and I needed to find a new fridge. I came home to a sleepy boy so we took a nap. We got up ordered pizza, relaxed as I started laundry. Jeremy got in the front seat of my car, put his seat belt around him and sit there on the way to Domino's like a big boy, the trip home was different because he was distracted by the pizza. We then played in his room for what seemed to be hours, he put his tent on his bed, put toys in, take toys out. I took a picture of him. He likes me to put him on my feet, lift him high, swing him around like he is going to fall off and he laughs so hard and it's contagious, we were both laughing so hard. It was so much fun.

We slept in Saturday morning and was able to take our time getting around. I walked Jeremy to respite, and then off I went to get my errands ran. I had to stop and pay for the fridge, headed to the KIA dealership it was time to get my car serviced, and then a stop at Target. I know after J's surgery he is going to be wearing a brace that will go well past his waist for approximately 6 weeks. The shorts with buttons or snaps would be uncomfortable, plus he really needed more summer shorts he has outgrown so many of his. I found these little sport shorts that have elastic in the waist, these make it easier for him to dress himself and use the potty, plus they are in style. I also found him 4 new muscle shirts. It is going to be hot, he wears an undershirt under the brace to prevent it from breaking down his skin, then the brace and a shirt on top so he is going to need cool. He outgrew his other little muscle shirts, these are bigger so he can dress himself. He can start school in these and look cute and possibly be able to wear them next summer. While buying groceries, Wal-mart had their swim trunks on clearance so he also got a new pair with Lightning McQueen. When I got home I showed him the trunks and said, "you want to go get wet at the park." He went into his room, took off his shorts, pull-ups so I handed him the swim diaper, and his trunks and off we went. When we got the splash pad, he didn't really want to get wet just wanted to run around so we played at the park for a bit.

No comments: