facebook

Monday, July 5, 2010

Independence day 2010 !!!!!!!

We had an awesome holiday with family, good food and great fun. I truly know that true Independence comes from GOD and GOD alone. We had a great church service, then went to my sister's house who lives in Sand springs and they have a pool. We had all sort of appetizers and I really filled up on that but that didn't stop me from eating. We grilled hot dogs, chicken, corn on the cob, hamburgers with all sort of side dishes. I made a banana pudding, my sister made a blackberry cobbler and then later my brother and brother in law made some homemade vanilla ice cream. We played water volley-ball for what seemed to be hours and had such a GREAT, FUN time. Jeremy roamed did to infinity and beyond in roaming the earth, then he decided he wanted to play in the pool when there was only a few in there. My sister in law brought 4 of her nieces and they were so good with Jeremy, played with him and he loved it. Jeremy played in the water for about an hour, he was floating on the mats, playing with the ball. He went with my brother and brother in law and his cousins to pick out fireworks, although I'm sure he could have cared less just along for the ride. They shot all sorts of fireworks, they were pretty.

We got home about 11pm and was in bed by 11:30, we were exhausted. Jeremy got up this morning came into the kitchen got his can of pedisure came back to bed, drank it and fell back asleep until 11:30. We slowly started adjusting to the real world and it took us a while to get around. We got the house clean, all the laundry caught back up. I went to Toys R Us they were having a sale on backpacks so I got Jeremy's and his lunch box for school, then I treated myself to a spa pedicure...

No comments: