facebook

Friday, July 23, 2010

Thank GOD today is Friday....

I really hate to rush the week along, think you should enjoy every day but we have just been tired all week, we have got back into a routine but THANK YOU GOD for the next 2 days off....

Yesterday was Mr. J's last day of ESY (Extended school year) so next week he will get to stay home with Misty and do whatever they want. Misty sent me a picture earlier and he sure seemed happy and content with his tent on his bed putting his toys in and out. We have a nice quiet weekend planned including get to sleep in late. I'm getting my hair trimmed at 3, then have to stop off at Tyler's to see if he has any refrigerators and then sure we can squeeze in a nap. J will go to respite tomorrow and I am taking my car over to the dealership to get it serviced. I'm considering going to target, they had some of their stretchy summer shorts on sale, J needs new shorts and these would be comfortable when he has to wear his brace. We will mellow out at home and then go to church on Sunday, I missed not going last Sunday. I might try taking J to Toy story 3 in Sand springs, it's only $2 so if he ends up not watching it not a big deal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im so happy today is friday finally my spring break could start thankyou jesus