facebook

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Aw the sights of fall....

We had a beautiful day yesterday and not only is this weekend suppose to be nice and cooler so is the upcoming week.

Our County fair in Creek started on Thursday, we hadn't made it the last few years but this year I took Jeremy, my mom, two of my nephews and we met my sister and her daughter out there. Of course no fair trip is complete if you don't have a funnel cake so I had to have one. This is just another reminder to me that fall is here, one of my favorite seasons.

Here is Mr. big boy walking by one of the rides, we were waiting for my nephews to get off.


The Merry-go-round was the only ride Jeremy could really ride and boy did he want to ride it so bad. He kept getting in line and couldn't wait for me to get him a ticket. Jeremy and I rode this ride.


Yes, Jeremy was climbing up the gate and do you see why, he seen 2 other boys do that and he wanted to do what they were doing. I was right behind him and it was cute he just watched and talked to the 2 boys.


We went inside to watch the Jr. ranch rodeo, Jeremy watched for a little while but kept wanting to go in the bleachers.

No comments: