facebook

Sunday, September 12, 2010

What a wonderful weekend...

Jeremy started back to school all day last week and did good, this included he had to start back to morning latch-key. I must admit this was an adjustment for me, I've had a summer of being spoiled with an HTS coming to the house. I just had to get myself ready and out the door so now it's back to getting us both ready and out the door in a timely manner. It was also a busy week, I had 2 parent meetings after work and Jeremy had an appointment on Wednesday to get his brace adjusted and new AFO's. I was exited to see Friday come and the thought of nothing planned.

Saturday morning was nice, we slept in, got Jeremy's breakfast and me coffee. We were able to take our time getting dressed. We went to Wal-mart to get his prescription but he was being so good that I got what groceries I could think of we needed. I took Jeremy to Tulsa to visit one of his teachers he had while at Happy Hands, she was having an Avon sale. We came home, made some meatballs from a recipe my pastor's wife gave me, settled in for the evening.

This morning we had such an awesome, sweet worship service and a great sermon. We even stayed for dinner.

There is so much to be thankful to God for and I am blessed beyond words and more than I will ever deserve. I think some good highlights, getting a video of Jeremy walking and Dr. Dan able to see it and stating what great news that was, Jeremy's teacher telling me that if I don't want to send the wheelchair I don't have to because Jeremy isn't using it, a note from our PT stating Jeremy continues to make progress and builds his skills. Jeremy isn't back to where he was before surgery but he's getting there.

Prayer Request: Jeremy continue to stay healthy and build up them muscles. Dr. Dan as we go back to see him in 2 weeks and he makes plans for J's 2nd surgery.

No comments: