facebook

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A blah day....

Our Sunday started out Awesome, great worship, great sermon and I was so excited to go to the OFN reunion. I don't know what happened to my day. We were ready and heading in that direction, I stopped and filled up the car went through McDonald's drive through for a drink and J some chicken nuggets. Jeremy was cranky and it was hot. J loves the Jupiter jump and there was going to be one there, it hit me, he isn't even 6 weeks from major spine surgery, idiot he can't get on that. There would be a battle of the wills on this one and I decided that I didn't want to deal with that. We exited the turnpike in Bristow and went to visit Granny and Papa. We visited for a while, ate dinner with Aunt Jean, cousins and Jeremy roamed and played.

It's been I have the blues day. I believe it's because the last 5 weeks as been a constant run, so much excitement going on, getting J what he needed, getting him back to school, the progress he has made to build up them muscles. Here we are one week from his 6 week post-op visit and it's like someone has slammed on the brakes. It's all the sudden nothing going on. I think I also dread the visit knowing we are going to talk about the next step, what, when and how.

Prayer request: Jeremy, that he continues to build up muscles & continues the progress, and for healing of his spine. Dr. Dan Hoernscymeyer, as he assess Jeremy and decides the next surgery. Me, as I deal with this, make decisions on behalf of Jeremy. Pray for us a safe trip to Columbia next Sunday and a safe return trip on Monday.

No comments: