facebook

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS to Jeremy Ray for graduating 5th grade....

"Blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it." Luke 11:28


Precious baby Jeremy

I can't believe that my precious baby boy, Jeremy is graduating 5th grade.  We are closing the chapter of Elementary days and opening a whole new chapter of Middle School days....I've been asked are you ready, but I don't think moms are ever ready for their babies to grow up.  I've always celebrated each milestone and each new chapter in Jeremy's life.  Jeremy has really matured this past year, he is developing a little personality and I'm finding that he is going to have a good sense of humor.  I want him to be happy, healthy and secure in who he is.    Jeremy has also progressed motor wise and I am going to push him and want him to walk across the stage to get his diploma....
Jeremy's graduation picture in his cap and gown....
Jeremy's 5th grade graduation, Thursday, May 26 at 6:30pm, Jefferson-Heights Elementary anyone is invited to come see J graduate....

"Thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."  1 Corinthians 15:57

No comments: