facebook

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's day 2011 to me...

Jeremy has been showing me for several weeks now in the evenings that he can officially slide off the bed, the way he does it cracks me up. I put him on the bed to cath him, when I’m finished he looks at me the entire time he is sliding off the bed, he stands on his legs by the bed, then gets down on his knees doing his ornery laugh and takes off. If he was speaking it would be something like this, “mom as you can see I can now slide off this bed, so you can no longer contain me in this spot and I am going to keep doing this.” Jeremy should realize after me being his mom for almost 12 years that I relish each motor improvement he has ever made, if sliding off the bed is his thing, he is standing on his legs, going from legs to knees, getting up on knees and crawling so I always say…WHOAA.

When I get up in the mornings he just rolls over and goes back to sleep. I get up Sunday morning to start getting ready for church, J rolled back over so I knew he would go back to sleep. I am taking a nice, hot, quiet shower and I hear the toilet flush and water pressure drops. It is just Jeremy and I in our house, so at first I was startled but I peek outside the shower to see J sitting there, quietly, not only flushing the toilet but holding it down, laughing. He then moved on to another part of the house and played until it was time to get him ready for church.

I honestly do not know why Jeremy does these things.
J with me and my mom


Me with my mom

No comments: