facebook

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Plans change...

I am working to keep J's blog updated for those who check it for updates.

I am so disappointed, the RMH in Columbia was just shut down TODAY, due to mold. There is a biker rally and every motel is booked until Sunday. The RMH was the perfect set up for us, it is a block away from the hospital and mom doesn't drive. I was planning to stay in the room with Jeremy at night, but go to the RMH to have a quiet place to rest, shower and get ready. I will go to the RM room one floor down to take showers and do laundry, this is a shared shower between every child's family who is there. The social worker asked me what I needed, so I explained the situation. I told her that my mom was coming with me to help take care of Jeremy and she doesn't drive so she needs a place she can sleep. I didn't see any motels within walking distance during our short/quick trips.

We do have reservations at the Ecno-lodge on Thursday, I wanted to make it like a vacation, have some fun the night before with a pool and hot tub. I'm so glad I did because I don't know where we would have stayed.

No comments: