facebook

Monday, February 7, 2011

What doesn't kill us..... (or) if GOD brings us to it....

"makes us stronger" I don't believe it because if we are still alive we can also be weaker individuals as a result of what we are enduring in our life, plus we are weak by nature thus are need for GOD in our life.  We can't do it without GOD although some think they can, some try and some end up stepping into eternity thinking they did it on their own.  

"he will see you through it" that one I like.  That doesn't mean there will not be some hurt, aggravation, frustration, disappointments or require that I live life different than what I'm use to.  GOD doesn't ever say, we are going to be healthy, wealthy or happy all the time, that he will be with us.  I admit since August 5, 2010 and before, I have hurt, been hurt, been agrievated, been disappointed and even had some life changes that I wasn't expecting but one constant reminder in my life is GOD is there, I choose to keep him there, I know that I am weak and can't do it on my own.  I have not always handled things well, threw my fits or argued.  I think of me like the lump of clay, and GOD is the potter.  The potter when finished makes a beautiful masterpiece, the end result is beautiful and we are working toward that. The lump of clay, pound it, maniuplate it, put in fire, possibly pound more, more fire, pound, fire, pound, fire and who knows how long that process takes, some pieces take longer as some lives take longer. 

I can tell you my OCD is kicking in overtime, I need to be planning, involved, going to meetings, doing something constructive and feel like a lump of clay sittingh here.  I am trying to adapt to this season, for whatever reason in our lives. 

No comments: