facebook

Sunday, February 13, 2011

What's next...

I've been asked what is next?  We are waiting on Jeremy.  Dr. Dan would like to bring him back in 2-3 weeks to place the rods but he wants to give Jeremy time for his legs to wake up and him start using them.  I will be communicating with Dr. Dan about J's progress.  If we don't get much progress, Dr. Dan said 4-6 weeks he would want to see J back in the clinic and go from there.  We will follow up with a Pediatric Urologist here in Tulsa about the bladder. 

It has been a nice weekend, the sun has been shining, it's been 52 and the snow is starting to melt, I can actually see my yard.  J had a good day, he got up about 10am but as stayed awake all day, he tolerated a road trip out to my parents, where we celebrated my dad's 70th birthday.  I think J was happy to see so many faces he's not seen in a while, his cousins. 

I plan for him to go back to school Monday and Tuesday for 1/2 days, I think it will be good for him to see his friends, start doing some work, and just get back to a routine.  If he tolerates it well, then Wednesday I will send him for a full day. 

No comments: